Taking registrations for WINTER 2018 now!
Ten weekly, 45-minute classes include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability. Tuition includes 2 CDs, illustrated songbook, parent DVD and digital downloads of all the songs from the current semester, as well as access to the online Family Music Zone with ideas for enriching your music-making at home.
Below is the schedule of upcoming classes:
A Music Together® class is:
• Infants, toddlers and preschoolers participating at their own levels in mixed-age family-style classes
• Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment—regardless of their own musical abilities
• Singing, instrumental "play-alongs", rhythmic chants, creative movement
• A new song collection every session, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs from many cultures
• 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!